Monday, February 6, 2012

Spring is in the air!

First of all, happy birthday to my dad! We hope you have a great day, and wish we were there to celebrate with you!

Second, last week was positively GORGEOUS here! We enjoyed temps in the 60s, multiple days at the park, and a definite longing for spring! With that in mind, I sat down to the sewing machine and stitched up this little beauty for my little beauty (seen playing in the background on one of these nice days we've been having!) Can't wait for warmer weather so she can wear it...though I need to stitch up a cute little dress to coordinate and peek out from under the hem!

I love this fabric. I bought it for a bag and never got it used, so decided to turn it into this little jacket. Kind of big and bold, but updates the style of the jacket a bit.


I think this would be great in laminated fabric with a floppy hat and some galoshes for a rainy day! That may have to be another project....


Two little buttons up at the top


These cute little ruffled three-quarter sleeves make me happy!

1 comment: