Monday, February 27, 2012

Nursery items

Got this email yesterday regarding some nursery items I right before Christmas. This is for the same little girl with the memorable quilt that I made.

I LOVE MY JOB!

Mandi,
I just got home a little bit ago to my beautiful new nursery items. Wow, they are better than I ever imagined they could be. Your work is so wonderful...the diaper changing cover fits great and I LOVE the touch of pink fabric on the side of one of them. The hamper and window seat came out amazing. And the boppy cover fits perfectly. I could not wait to get them up in the room and snap some photos. I will send you a couple tomorrow even though the room is still in process. I can't say enough...you exceeded my expectations. Thank you thank you for making my nursery vision a reality!
--R


Boppy on the chair


Changing pad cover, hamper bag and window seat cover


Pink coordinating fabric on the end of the changing pad cover


The quilt on the back of the chair


Aren't those big flower poufs in the corner so fun? What a great nursery with potential to grow up with this little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment