Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A perfect Christmas gift...

...only this time I was the recipient! Dear hubby and I love sushi (okay, so not real sushi...I can't eat the raw stuff yet...but volcano rolls at Green Tea Sushi bar? YUM!) Anyway, this cute package came in the mail for us. I don't have the heart to take it apart yet, as it is too cute.




In case you can't see the label very well, yes, there are bills wrapped up in each small felt sushi...money to be used for a dinner out at our fave sushi spot...if I can make myself tear these little beauties apart!



What a sweet and original way to give us a night out! Thank you H!

1 comment:

  1. Tear it apart and I'll make you some new sushi w/o the bills but ot be honest they were super easy and only glued together.
    :) Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete