Thursday, March 7, 2013

Absolutely my most favorite bag ever!

MandiMoo is going national this week! This set is shipping to Louisiana as we speak, hopeful it arrives for a baby shower this weekend! Check in tomorrow for a project being shipped to Pennsylvania for an annual auction of a not-for-profit agency. On my "to sew" list of projects include items to be sent to Texas, Nebraska and Missouri, plus of course a growing list for people right here in God's country!

This set is by far my most favorite combination EVER. And since I covet most of the items my customers order (you, friends, have GREAT tastes in fabrics!), that is saying a lot!

This set includes a diaper bag, diaper clutch (experimenting with a more structured, sleek style...and must say I love it! Even thinking about doing a similar technique on a diaper bag for a sleeker look--let me know what you think!) and changing pad, along with a laminated pocket bib (both requirements in my book of baby stuff) and onesie. And of course since it was going to Louisiana, I had to do a fleur de lis! The mom-to-be is a horticulturist, and this fabric has been in my stash for a long time because I love it so much and wanted to find the perfect project for it...I think I found the perfect project! Enjoy!









1 comment:

  1. This stuff is adorable, Mandi! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete