Thursday, August 2, 2012

New favorite diaper bag!

My sister requested a new diaper bag for her birthday (yes, clear back in May.) I did get it done for her birthday, I am only behind in my blogging!

My thanks to her for all of her feedback and suggestions on how to make my products better--more useful, more efficient, more durable, more accessible. So I was really glad when we planned out specifically what she wanted in this bag, and I was even more excited when it turned out so incredibly well! I will definitely be using this bag style more frequently. For now it gets the name "Square Shoulder bag"

I LOVE the fabric that she chose, and the fun coordinating binding really adds to the overall look. This is similar in style to the boxy 3-in-1 bag, but has only a shoulder strap (as opposed to the optional backpack straps and stroller straps)


Here are the gusseted pockets again, outside...

...and in.

And an elasticized pocket on the side panel for mom's water bottle, etc.

Also, she is currently (though she hopes for only a short while more) diapering two children, so she wanted a diaper clutch that would keep two sizes of diapers, plus wipes. I think we still have some adjustments to make on this one, but will definitely be adding it to the product line. "Double Diaper Duty"





No comments:

Post a Comment