Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What do your items cost?

This is a question I have received a lot lately, both on blog comments (thanks for all of the comments, by the way...fun to see new names checking out MandiMoo!) and by email.

My philosophy behind MandiMoo Designs is to provide "fun, functional, fashionable, affordable" items to women like myself. As a mom on a budget, I know that fashion can't always win out if the price tag is high! With that said, I try to put myself in your shoes. I always ask myself...would I buy it for that price? How does it compare to other similar items? Can I make it myself? (I hope you aren't asking yourself that question, for my sake! haha)

With that said, I am listing a few of the MandiMoo items and what you can purchase them for.*
Victoria purse $40
Diaper bag, messenger style $75
Diaper bag, boxy style $100
Diaper clutch $15
Changing pad $7
COMBO Diaper bag (messenger style), diaper clutch and changing pad $90
COMBO Diaper bag (boxy style), clutch and changing pad $115
Laptop bags starting at $100
Crib sets starting at $100 plus price of materials (this can vary a lot depending on the items you want and the fabric that you purchase. $100 plus materials would include a bumper, crib skirt and basic window treatment...quilts, blackout curtains, rocking chair pillows, etc. would increase cost of both materials and labor)

Shipping is not included. I typically ship Priority Mail, $5-$10 depending on the item.
*Prices subject to change. MandiMoo will verify all prices with a buyer prior to making and shipping an item.

I will be adding more items soon, and will post prices as I do. Please let me know if you have questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment