Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Baby bedding!


Above is a crib set I made for some good friends and their little girl "K". The bumper pads are brown with pink polka dots on the outside, and pink with brown polka dots on the inside where the baby sees it. The skirt and matching floor to ceiling window drapery are a beautiful brown on pink traditional print. They did a great job picking out fabric that looks amazing in their dark chocolate brown nursery! Thanks, "L" family for letting me make your bedding set!

Come back soon to see a black and white crib set that I recently finished...I am waiting for the nursery that I made it for to be completed. The pictures are always SO much better when the crib set is in the room it was made for!

1 comment:

  1. How much do you charge for the crib sets? They are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete