Thursday, July 24, 2014

Frozen birthday

My best friend's little girl is turning 7 today, and like every other little girl her age she LOVES all things Frozen. I have made her a princess dress every year for the last few years, and this one is no exception. I have to admit this is my favorite so far and I will be replicating it very soon for my own little fan of Let it Go and all things Elsa!

A sweetheart neckline with clear elastic straps makes it look like the real thing.

The cape is the best feature. It is iridescent and shiny, and can be taken off and put on as she wants. It has a slightly longer hemline in the back so it has a bit of a train and twirls nicely, or so she says!

A freezer paper stencil, some paint and glitter made the snowflake accents really finish the entire ensemble.


I will post some more pics on the live model if I can get her to stop dancing long enough to take pictures!




1 comment: