Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Another gift I wanted to keep for myself...bed sheets!

Wouldn't it be nice if we could have a "marriage shower"? You know, like a bridal or baby shower, but after you have been married for awhile?

I would definitely go for one, and if so, this is what I would want to receive.

Dark chocolate brown, 100% egyptian cotton sheets, embroidered with
1 Corinthians 13:4-8.












These were actually a wedding gift that I made for a friend, but I can dream that they are mine! (DISCLAIMER: The top sheet was put on this bed for the sole purpose of taking photographs...is that weird? It was folded just under the comforter so it hardly touched this bed. Didn't want anyone to think I give used wedding gifts!) So I had a little fun with our wedding rings and these sheets for some pics...can I tell you that rings are VERY hard to photograph?


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty- I am sure the recipient is going to love them!

    ReplyDelete