Monday, May 2, 2011

Open House...a bit late!

A couple of months ago, a friend approached me about starting a partnership for some sewing items. We decided on our own, we were too chicken to do things like craft fairs, etc., but together we could probably have the courage. So...

...welcome 2Chick Couture! We mainly repurpose items, such as neckties into headbands and flower accessories, and t-shirts into game day dresses. We also embroider and embellish military style caps. More on that in another post.

ANYWAY, the reason I bring up 2Chick is that a few weeks ago we held a joint Open House at my home for our friends and customers to see what we have been feverishly sewing the past few months!

I must say, in the week prior to Open House, I was more inspired in my craft room than I have been for a long time. So even if you don't agree, humor me when I say that these are some of the best purses I have ever made!

Feast your eyes on these beauties:


This is a laptop bag...this was by far the most popular item at the Open House!











1 comment: