Thursday, March 18, 2010

Maybe a hoax?!

I have a confession to make.

I am not completely internet savvy.

I am naive, but sometimes overly careful...if that makes any sense.

So not sure what to think about this. I received an email today that another blog had stumbled across my blog and is listing my blog as the "featured blog of the day". I went to the site, and it looks legit, but not quite sure???

So anyway, kind of neat, if it is real. I am doing some checking, but in the meantime, you can go to http://framestwinbed.com/blog_awards/index.php?id=14557 to see me listed as the featured blog.

I will go ahead and say this: I am not responsible for anything that is on the above link or for any junk mail, virus, etc. you may receive by clicking on the above link. Not that I think it will happen, but just want to remind you to look at point one above, and just want to make sure I am covering my bases :)

No comments:

Post a Comment